Quick Sand Quick Sand

Nice idea, But terribly put together

The person ran far too fast making it impossible to move around accurately. The jumping system was also terribly presented.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

OMG!

your art is amazing, why waste it on stick figures?

Tiny Little Robot Tiny Little Robot

Awesome

I love the animation

Zombie Survival: Outbreak Zombie Survival: Outbreak

I like it

But it just get's too easy, as soon as you get your first mecha suit, Just make sure you always have enough money to but a new one, and you basically can't loose.

zOMGies zOMGies

Awesome

Thought it was pretty awesome, nice concept and gameplay, fun, but i thought the in game art was better than the game over art and the end level art, I like the more cartoony style better. but overall fun.

Longest platformer ever Longest platformer ever

I saw that

I saw the tutorial you most likely used for this, A platformer almost exactly the same (graphics, programing, everything) from http:// www.emanueleferonato. com/2007/07/03/creation-of-a-platform -game-with-flash-step-1/ Its like 100% the same. Just thought I'd point that out.

Deadly Balance Deadly Balance

bad

It was to hard, I couldn't go 3 seconds without dying

Land of The Dead Land of The Dead

Loved it

Great challenge, Fun, Kept me playing. I beat it. Powers were useful but I didn't need em' The Kick was probably the best, It helped allot.

Astro Chaser Astro Chaser

Relitively good,

I have no complaints I like the mixture of the game, Space, and Avoid game, It's certainly has a challenge and is a fun game, I like the mix of Retro and futuristic style, Good Game, Keep it Up.

Calipe responds:

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad you have no complaints.

Killego Killego

WOW!

Better than I thought, It was nearbye impossible to die though, way too easy, But good job!

xLite responds: